Releasing Heaven Ministries – Advancing the Kingdom ~ Transforming Regions
To see cities and regions transformed to more fully reflect the glory of God in spiritual/cultural, educational, governmental, and economic realms. (Read more about our “why”.)
To conduct or host worship & prayer gatherings, strategic prayer outings, and evangelism outreaches focusing on a city, its communities and surrounding region with emphasis on impacting their spiritual/cultural, educational, governmental, and economic realms. To promote discipleship and mentoring activities, and provide life-skills, leadership and ministry training. To send out apostolic teams to train others to do likewise in their neighborhoods, communities, cities and regions. To connect with other groups who have similar missions, visions and statements of faith. (Read our story.)
- Believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Believe that God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, Jesus, so whosoever believes in Him will not perish but will have eternal life (John 3:16)
- Believe that the Bible is the inerrant word of God (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Believe that Holy Spirit dwells in the heart of every believer to impart the character of Christ, and comes upon God’s people in power to equip them for ministry. (Acts 2:38-39; Galatians 5:22-23; 1 Corinthians 12:4-11; I Corinthians 14)
- Believe that we are called to and that there is power in worship and prayer. Believe that we are called as a kingdom of priests unto the Lord to proclaim His goodness and to usher in His rule and reign so that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence:
- 2 Chronicles 7:14, If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
- 1 Peter 2:9 – But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
- Matthew 6:10 – Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
- 1 Timothy 2:1-2: Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
- 2 Corinthians 2:14, But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere.
- Matthew 18:18-19 – Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
- Believe that we are called to be repairers of the breach and restorers of streets to dwell in, and that we are to bind up the brokenhearted and to set captives free (Isaiah 58:12, 61:1-11).
Releasing Heaven Ministries is apostolically aligned with Chuck Pierce through Global Spheres, Inc. and as a Ministry of Zion with Glory of Zion International, Corinth, TX