Saturday, February 21, 2015 – Haiti: Hidden Treasures, Hidden Lions!
We spent this Gathering rejoicing over what God had done through our whole team for the nation and people of Haiti. We prayed over the seeds that were sown into the lives of those we encountered – those hidden treasures and hidden lions. Several watchmen had strong impressions about the lions arising and treasures being unveiled. Even stories in the news echoed treasures being found. So we cried out for the destinies of the leaders we had met, calling forth strength, wisdom and favor. And we cried out for the future of the children and families there.
We sealed by faith the revelations received prophetically through our times of prayer there in the nation and through our faithful intercessors back home.
Report from our faithful intercessors
Some of their prayers:
- Change of government to Spirit filled leaders
- Forgiveness for the church not being there 200 years ago
- Release Heaven on Earth
- Release warring angels
- Break spirits of helplessness and despair
- Prayed for entrepreneurs to develop the country so it will benefit the people, economy and infrastructure
- Prayed for the anointing to run through the streets. Prayed for the cleansing of the land. Prayed for removal of false gods
Some of the prophetic acts and impressions:
- Shofar was blown 7 times and a yell was loosed. We saw a picture of an old fashion policeman. He had a whistle and was in the street directing traffic. We felt this was about authority and the respect of it.
- Vision of railroad tracks. We believe it represents the foundation that carries the blessing of provision just as the advent of trains was the catalyst for economic boom in America.
- Asked the Lord what was Haiti’s redemptive gift. We felt, at least in part, that it was sensitivity to the supernatural. So we asked the Lord to get them “on track” with their calling.
- Blood covenant. Had the impression that someone on the team may cut themselves accidently. Claimed that as a sacrificial offering to anchor in a blessing before the enemy used it. (Yvonne pricked finger on safety pin – she is recovering from staph infection that set in – it is now healing from the inside out.)
- Saw metal. Looked like breastplate of righteousness, We felt it’s on the team. No weapon..no blood covenant from the enemy will prevail.
- Saw a huge angel. We felt it was the guardian angel of Carrefour Faille. We invited him in to reign over the area so people would be able to live godly lives.
- Saw a crown of righteousness being offered. We called forth a spirit of humility.
- Saw an oil drilling bit. We prayed again for godly leadership to administer that well and as a benefit for all the island. That when the oil company comes in that they would take on the responsibility of rebuilding the infrastructure.
- Turns out there may be more oil there than Venezuela: According to French scientist Daniel Mathurin, “The Central Plateau, including the region of Thomond, the plain of the cul-de-sac and the bay of Port-au-Prince are filled with oil”. He added that “Haiti’s oil reserves are larger than those of Venezuela. An Olympic pool compared to a glass of water…” http://www.worldoil.com/news/2010/1/27/haiti-could-have-larger-oil-reserves-than-venezuela
Some fun pics!